AfriGuild Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 Program
AfriGuild just launched a new opportunity as they invites young African women who strive to perfect a better future in technology to dive into their ongoing Web3 Africa Women Fellowship program for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The fellowship program is basically for undergraduates and recent graduates from any tertiary institution or University in Africa. The fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the virtual economy.
The program was launched this year by AfriGuild, and according to their website, it stated that the program will be carried out annually, and pool of stellar young women will be selected from across the continent, who have keen interest in pursuing careers and becoming contributors, creators and builders in Web3.
Program Type: Undergraduate/ Recent Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Recent Graduates
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 AfriGuild Web3 Africa Women Fellowship Program;
- Interested applicant must be between ages 18 – 30
- Applicant must be fast learner, with keen interest in Web 3 and Creator Economy
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges
- Applicant must be a living in an African country.
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
- Stipend of $300 per month
- Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Belong to a global community
Application Process for the AfriGuild Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 Program;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility for the above fellowship opportunity, are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application Form on or before the deadline.
Each application will be reviewed by an AfriGuild team and you will be contacted via email to let you know the next steps within 48h after the application deadline.
Application Deadline: July 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.