Afreximbank Internship Opportunities 2024 for Young Graduates
Applications are now being accepted for internship opportunities at Afreximbank. This Afreximbank Internship Opportunities 2024 for Young Graduates is a chance for highly motivated individuals to advance their careers and bring new and varied perspectives to the Bank’s operations. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the Bank and, more broadly, to promote trade across Africa.
The Undergraduate and Postgraduate internship is available to students who are citizens of the Bank’s member countries, with a list of these countries accessible on the Bank’s website. This Afreximbank Internship Opportunities 2024 is highly competitive, attracting numerous well-qualified applicants. Selection for entry into the program is based strictly on merit.
SEE ALSO: MEXT Scholarships 2024 to Study in Japan
Internship Sponsor(s): Afreximbank, Egypt
Internship Location: Cairo, Egypt
Internship Duration: 6 Months Twice a Year
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Nationals of the Bank’s member countries
Eligibility for the Afreximbank Internship Opportunities 2024 for Young Graduates:
- Applicants must have proven enrolment in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study programs in a recognized institution of learning in the year of the internship. The Bank will be especially interested in candidates whose field of study is in the following fields: economics, business administration, finance, accounting, social sciences, statistics, law, or related fields.
- Applicants must be nationals of the Bank’s member states.
- Applicants must be fluent in English or French and have a working knowledge of the other. Knowledge of Arabic or Portuguese will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be aged between 20 and 32 in the year in which they apply for the internship.
- Any other applicants may be approved by the President.
- Children of Afreximbank staff are not eligible to participate in this program.
Method of Application for the Afreximbank Internship Opportunities 2024 for Young Graduates:
Applicants must fill out an online internship application form and provide the following:
- Letter of application
- Copy of their current CV
- Copy of valid passport
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates
- Recommendation for internship from the institution of learning that they are attending. This should include the proposed period of internship up to a maximum of six months
- Short Statement of Intent (maximum of 1 A4 page) indicating what they expect to gain out of the internship program
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.