SAP Young Professional Program 2022 for Young Graduates
It’s the best time of the year as SAP invites young highly intellectual graduates to enroll for their ongoing internship program termed as SAP Young Professional Program for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The internship program is aimed at engaging young graduates with demonstrable skills to join the SAP consultancy team while developing their professional skills. The program is open for applicants or candidates in selected Africa locations, Asia and United Arab Emirate (UAE).
The SAP Young Professional Program will run for 3 month with series of training which have been positioned to bestow developmental skills and the qualifications needed to start-up a perfect career as an SAP Associate Consultant, thus reducing the rate of poverty in the country. Successful applicants will be exposed to first hand mentorship, tutoring from top leaders, and also with lots of other opportunities.
Program Type: Graduate Development Programme
Program Location: Multiple
Program Duration: 3 months
Available Slots: Not Specified
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
Nationality: African, Asians, Others
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022-2023 SAP Young Professional Program;
- Interested applicant must have the legal right to work in the location/region for which the program is based.
- Interested applicant must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Interested applicant must be educated to at least Bachelor level in eligible fields (below) or related disciplines;
- Interested applicant must have graduated not more than 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile;
- Interested applicant is expected to have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Interested applicant must be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Interested applicant must be available to participate fully in the program which will commence towards the middle of August 2022
- Information Technology
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
Participation in the SAP Young Professionals Program (YPP) will support you to;
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
Application Process for the SAP Young Professional Program;
Interested candidates who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to submit an application by choosing their preferred location above based on his or her eligibility to work in that location.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.