South African-Germany CDR & DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023 2024 funded
If you have always wished to extend your academic pursuit or carrier in another country or wish to study abroad, DAAD always provide close to unlimited scholarships opportunists for both Domestic and International students especially from Sub-Saharan African region, and today they announced a fully funded scholarship and internship programme for postgraduates who wish to study in South Africa or Germany for the SA-GER CDR Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2022.
The program covers all students willing to further their Masters and PhD degrees in the above mentioned countries and will offers many aids like Stipends each semester, accommodation and fully funded tuition fee for eligible candidates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SA-GER CDR/DAAD.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): SA-GER CDR/ Ruhr-University Bochum
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: African Students
Details for SA-GER CDR Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023 – 2024
This scholarship programs are strictly for full-time students and not for part-time. It is a fully funded masterpiece for Masters and Doctorate degree students who wish to study in SA as well as in Germany. Below are available courses applicants are requested to enroll on;
- Masters in Development Studies
- Master in Public Administration
- MA in Development Management
- PhD options at the centre (PhD UWC)
SEE ALSO: WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Applications (Fully-Funded)
Eligibility Requirements For the Scholarship:
Below are the requirements each interested applicant or student must adhere to before applying for their programme of his or her choice, as listed on the entry requirements and course application procedure on the official school site:
- Applicants should be from Sub-Sahara Africa
- Applicants music have a solid academic record with grade points averaging of at least 70% for their most recent degree.
- Applicants music be done on or before 6 years prior to the year their previous was completed
- The most recent degree must have been completed on a globally recognized institution or University.
- The previous degree (Baccalaureate or Master) should have been an academic discipline which is related to Development Studies or Public Administration
- South African students are required to have an honors degree in order to be admitted to a Masters degree course. Other students need the equivalent of a 4 year undergraduate degree
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English, both written and spoken. This can be TOEFL test or a similar standard test or a letter from an academic institution
- Work and/or voluntary experience in your field of interest would be a recommendation
- Women are encouraged to partake in the program
- South African students can also apply for the scholarship program
- Applicants must be willing to study full-time at the UWC for the stipulated period of study.
- Tuition and registration fees are covered by the Scholarship Programme.
- A monthly allowances of 650 Euro plus travel allowances for Master candidates and 900 Euro plus travel allowances for PhD candidates.
- Internship Placement in reputable German organisations
Steps To Apply for the SA-GER CDR Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023
- First you have to fill the electronic application form which can be submitted only once so it will advisable to thoroughly complete the e-form before submitting, to avoid mistakes.
- Kindly check the “How to Apply” page on the official school site or the Course Homepage for the Bochum programme and more information about MADM
- Documents to be uploaded during the application using the e-form are clearly listed on the “How to apply” sections of each programme!
- For more inquiry or clarification about the courses or the the registration phases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: To be Updated Soon
Checkout their Official Site for more Information