Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 for Early Career Women from Africa
Qualified young African women in the final stages of their Ph.D. programs, postdoctoral researchers, and early career academics are encouraged to submit their applications for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 for Early Career Women from Africa for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship – Advanced Scholars West Africa program provides funding and support for the Scholarship. This Ph.D. scholarship program emphasizes Sustainable Development Goal 5, which pertains to gender equality, considering it both a standalone objective and a pervasive theme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Elizabeth Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Any African University
- Mobility expenses
- Research placement expenses
- Travel and health insurance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 for Early Career Women from Africa:
- Applicants must be African women.
- All applicants must be able to communicate in English or French.
- Applicants must be enrolled in doctoral research, post-doctoral research, or early career research.
- Applicants must be from eligible West African countries.
- Applicant’s research must fall into the eligible thematic areas.
- Applicants must be mobile and willing to travel. Travel may occur across West Africa or to Canada where feasible and permissible.
- Applicants must be from these eligible Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
Method of Application for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 for Early Career Women from Africa:
Prospective candidates applying for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for Early Career Women should ensure the completion of their application, including the submission of all necessary information and documentation.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.