MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2024 at University of California
Currently accepting applications is the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for the academic year 2024 at the University of California, USA. Individuals of African descent aspiring to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the USA are encouraged to submit their applications.
The University of California, Berkeley, hosts the MasterCard Scholars Program, offering access to quality education for emerging leaders dedicated to the social and economic transformation of their continent. This Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarships help to cover tuition fees and stipends for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The University of California (UC) is a prestigious public university system in the United States, renowned for its academic excellence, research contributions, and diverse campuses. Established in 1868, the UC system has expanded to include multiple campuses throughout the state, each with its unique strengths and focus areas.
The UC system is known for fostering innovation, attracting top faculty and students, and contributing significantly to various fields of study. It encompasses a wide range of academic disciplines, including the sciences, humanities, social sciences, engineering, and the arts.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MasterCard Foundation
Host Institution(s): University of California (UC) in USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and stipend
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2024 at University of California:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country. Applicants who are refugees, stateless, or have other questions regarding their citizenship may still be eligible.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic credentials and must first be admitted to UC Berkeley to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they come from an economically disadvantaged background especially the extremely talented individuals who have no other means of acquiring the further education required to help realize their dreams and ambitions.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they will give back to their community, country, or continent. They should be able to elaborate in their application to UC Berkeley, and then later on the Scholarship application.
- Applicants must express their desire and intention to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
Method of Application for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2024 at University of California:
Prospective students pursuing both undergraduate and graduate degrees must initially undergo the standard university admissions process. Only after completing this process will they be eligible for consideration for the MasterCard Foundation Program Scholarship.
Prospective applicants are urged to apply for the scholarship and submit all necessary documents concurrently with their admission application.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.