Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University is offered to outstanding students from middle East and North African countries who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the prestigious university, Leiden with the help of the scholarship opportunity worth up € 30,000 towards the payment of tuition and study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session in the Netherlands.
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is funded by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation with the aim to support students who show exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to make an impact in society a Master’s scholarship worth up to € 30,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session which in turn helps successful applicants to improve their personal and educational career growth in the Netherlands.
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. The university was founded in 1575 and as the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands, it enjoys a reputation across Europe and the world. The university is also known for its strong academic reputation of excellence at all degree levels.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation
Host Institution(s): Leiden University in the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Up to € 30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Students from the Middle East and North African Countries
Eligibility for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University:
- Applicants must be from the Middle East and North African countries.
- Applicants must have received a letter of acceptance into a one-year master’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research skills.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the University.
- Applicants must meet the language requirements at the university.
Method of Application for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2023 at Leiden University:
Interested applicants are required to first apply for admission into an eligible course at the university before submitting their scholarship application form along with the required documents below:
- Motivation and purpose statement
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees
- Letter of acceptance from the University
- A detailed program outline of applicants’ preferred master’s study.
- Signed and dated application form
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.