Hertie School of Governance 2023 Programme in Governance for International Students
The Hertie School of Governance 2023 Programme in Governance for International Students is offered to outstanding international students looking to pursue a Ph.D. degree program in Germany to receive financial support worth a full tuition fee and monthly health insurance coverage.
The Programme in Governance for International Students believes that with a degree obtained in Governance, students are at the cutting edge of social science knowledge in a field that has emerged as one of the most important and dynamic fields of inquiry. The Ph.D. scholarships worth full tuition fees and monthly health insurance coverage bring together perspectives from economics, political science, law, and sociology, and require excellence in qualitative and quantitative methodologies. It is problem-oriented, both in a theoretical as well as practical sense. Above all, the field of governance is inherently comparative, international, and policy-oriented.
The Hertie School of Governance is a German private, independent graduate school for governance located in Berlin, Germany. It is a public policy school and is accredited to confer masters and Ph.D. degrees. Half of the students in the School are international students with more than 95 countries represented among alumni and currently enrolled students. The working language is English.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Programme in Governance for International Students
Host Institution(s): The Hertie School of Governance in Germany
- Full tuition fee
- 1,450 euros per month
- Monthly health insurance contribution of up to 200 euros
Number of Awards: Eight
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Hertie School of Governance 2023 Programme in Governance for International Students:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have an offer of a Ph.D. degree program from the school.
- Applicants must have the desire to understand fundamental problems and patterns of governance at the highest level of academic research.
- Applicants should have a very strong foundation in one of the disciplines represented at Hertie in economics, law, political science, or sociology as well as public administration or management and related fields.
- Applicants should be open to interdisciplinary research and comparative perspectives, as governance and public policy issues typically transcend the boundaries of academic disciplines.
Method of Application for the Hertie School of Governance 2023 Programme in Governance for International Students:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications via the official school portal.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.