HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK
The HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK is funded to offer domestic and international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree program in the UK a means to fund their study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session with the help of an amount up to £9,000 provided the students academic record is excellent.
High-achieving international students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution can currently apply for International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships. These Master’s scholarships are supported by the Edinburgh & SE Scotland City Region Deal and funded by the Scottish Government. The University will offer a financial award of £9,000 for a Masters’s degree, £6,000 for a Diploma, and £3,000 for a Certificate to help cover the cost of tuition fees.
The University of Edinburgh is a public research university located in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is the sixth–oldest university in the English–speaking world and one of Scotland‘s ancient universities. Founded in 1582, the university is made up of three colleges: the College of Humanities and Social Science, the College of Science and Engineering, and the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. The university‘s main campus is located in the historic Old Town of Edinburgh, and its nearby buildings are home to a variety of research institutes and centers. The university also has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, and the Shetland Islands.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £9,000
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Structural and Fire Safety Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Urban Strategies and Design
- Dip Sustainable Energy Systems
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK:
- Applicants must be domiciled or working in the South-East of Scotland, more specifically the council’s areas of East Lothian, Mid Lothian, West Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife and Scottish Borders, and is open to UK, EU and Overseas students.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicant must be working or have clear working aspirations in the Housing, Construction, and Infrastructure sector.
Method of Application for the HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK:
Interested applicants must apply for admission to master, diploma, or postgraduate certificate programs at the University. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for the scholarship award.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.