Harvard T.H. Chan School 2023 Takemi Program in International Health Fellowship
The Harvard T.H. Chan School is most delighted to invite suitably qualified mid-career researchers and professionals who are looking to spend an academic year at the school to submit application for the 2023 Takemi Program in International Health Fellowship that provides fellows with the space, time, and flexibility to enhance their capacity for research and leadership.
The Takemi Program in International Health Fellowship is an annual program that recruits a small group of mid-career researchers and professionals to spend an academic year at the university school of Public Health. The Fellowship program provides fellows with the space, time, and flexibility to enhance their capacity for research and leadership through two linked key resources: the weekly Takemi Seminar Series, and expert faculty. In addition, Fellows have the opportunity for collaboration throughout the Harvard community, and may elect to deepen their knowledge of theory or practice through relevant coursework.
The Harvard T.H. Chan School is the public health school of Harvard University, located in the Longwood Medical Area of Boston, Massachusetts. The School is the nation’s first graduate training program in population health, which was founded in 1913 and ever since then, it continues to offer several fellowship programs.
SEE ALSO: Perth College of Business & Technology 2023 International Scholarships in Australia
Eligibility for the Harvard T.H. Chan School 2023 Takemi Program in International Health Fellowship:
- Applicants must be mid-career researchers or professionals.
- Applicants must have completed their graduate degrees, published in internationally recognized journals.
- Applicants must demonstrated potential leadership skill in their county of origin.
- Applicants are expected to show strong promise and appropriate preparation.
- Applicants must intend to make a commitment to a career in health for which participation in the fellowship Program will be of significant value.
- Applicants can be from any relevant discipline such as medicine, law, public health, economics, management, and social sciences.
- Fellows must meet regularly with their faculty advisor to receive feedback on their project.
- Fellows must attend and take part in the weekly seminar.
- Fellows must present research progress throughout the year via scheduled Preliminary, Mid-year, and Final presentations.
- Fellows must be willing to submit a final paper of publishable quality before departing.
SEE ALSO: Chalmers University of Technology 2023 IPOET Scholarships in Sweden
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.