Government Of China MOFCOM Scholarships 2023
The Government Of China MOFCOM Scholarships 2023 is fully funded by the Chinese government to offer outstanding students from developing countries an opportunity to pursue a master’s & Ph.D. degree program at any recognized university in China for the 2023/2024 academic year. The scholarship helps to cover up to the full tuition and study expenses for successful applicants for the entire duration of the program.
The People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Commerce is calling for applications from those interested in pursuing a degree at a Chinese educational institution. The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China has established the MOFCOM Scholarship to foster connections and collaboration between China and other nations, as well as to cultivate gifted individuals in developing countries. The Master’s scholarship and Ph.D. scholarship are offered based on a student’s academic merit and financial need.
SEE ALSO: International Sporting Excellence Award 2023 at University of Nottingham
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Commerce
Host Institution(s): Universities in China
- Full tuition fee
- Teaching material fees, research and survey fee, allowance of English-taught program, dissertation guidance fee
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Monthly stipend of 36000RMB per year for master’s students and 42000RMB per year for Ph.D. students
- One-off resettlement fee of 3000RMB per person
- Free medical insurance
- One-time round-trip international airfare ticket
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Students from Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Government Of China MOFCOM Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants must be under the age of 45 years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must have at least three years of working experience.
- Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holders when applying for a master’s program.
- Applicants must be master’s degree holders when applying for a doctoral program.
- Applicants must have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
Method of Application for the Government Of China MOFCOM Scholarships 2023:
Interested applicants must visit the official website to submit their application before the application deadline.
SEE ALSO: Global A Quarter Scholarships 2023 at University of Nottingham Ningbo China
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.