German Bundestag IP Scholarship 2023 in Germany for Africans
Qualified applicants from specific African countries are invited to apply for the German Bundestag IP (International Parliamentary) Scholarships 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic year. These scholarships are designed for university graduates who demonstrate political and social engagement and offer an opportunity to study in Germany.
The German Bundestag IP (International Parliamentary) Scholarships target passionate, open-minded, resilient, and politically engaged young professionals from Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda. It aims to empower them to actively and responsibly contribute to shaping the democratic future of their respective countries. Hurry now to apply for the Master’s scholarship to enable you to study at some of the prestigious universities in Germany without financial stress.
The German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarships (IPS) is a program that provides opportunities for young professionals from various countries, including select African nations, to engage in an immersive experience of German parliamentary and political life. The program is designed for individuals who are politically and socially committed and have a keen interest in democracy and governance. IPS offers the chance to study and conduct research in Germany, while also providing insights into the functioning of the German political system through placements in the German Bundestag (Parliament). The aim of the program is to foster international understanding, promote dialogue, and develop future leaders who can contribute to the democratic development of their home countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The German Bundestag IP (International Parliamentary) Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Not Specific
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: 16
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the German Bundestag IP Scholarship 2023 in Germany for Africans:
- Applicants must be citizens of a participating African country.
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years at the beginning of the scholarship on January 1st.
- Applicants must have completed university studies.
- Applicants must possess good knowledge of the German language (at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Applicants must have a pronounced interest in political contexts and social/political commitment.
Method of Application for the German Bundestag IP Scholarship 2023 in Germany for Africans:
Prospective applicants who are both interested and eligible for the German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarships are required to submit an online application and provide the necessary documents before the specified deadline. It is important to note that all applications must be submitted in German and sent to the German diplomatic mission located in the applicant’s home country.
- Application form
- Passport photo (please insert on the 1st page of the application form)
- Proof of good German language skills, not older than 2 years
- Letter of motivation in German with your handwritten signature (maximum two pages)
- Copy of passport or copy of ID
- Degree certificate from the university in the original or as an officially certified copy in English or German. The original or the officially certified copy of the original must be presented in the event of a possible selection interview.
- A current letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university lecturer or employer, in which the professional qualification of the applicant for the program is assessed).
Application Deadline: July 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.