Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany is inviting applications from highly qualified young talents who wish to study in Germany for the academic session of 2023/24. This program aims to support international students in pursuing their education in Germany.
Approximately 2,700 undergraduate and postgraduate students will be awarded grants by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung for the 2023/24 session. Additionally, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) extends its support to foreign applicants who are currently studying or pursuing postgraduate studies in Germany during the application period. The Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarship is your chance to study in Germany without the financial stress involved.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Host Institution(s): Universities in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Applicants must be foreign students already studying, or doing their postgraduate studies at the time of application in Germany.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic qualifications that will be used to offer them admission into their prospective courses.
- Applicants must together with good academic achievement also possess good social and personal attitudes that will play an important role in the selection process.
Expectations for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) expects scholarship holders:
- to participate in extra-curricular seminars and activities of FES campus groups on a regular basis
- to achieve above-average results in their degree courses
- to continue and intensify their socio-political commitment.
FES requires scholarship recipients to submit a semester report at the end of each term, detailing their academic progress and social involvement during that period.
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- 934 € per month (basic scholarship program) / 1.200 € per month (graduate scholarship program)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable
- refund of health care costs
- any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship.
Method of Application for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
Prospective candidates interested in the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme must apply online during the designated application period. It is essential to be aware that successful applicants will be invited to participate in two individual interviews.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.