Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand
International students who have exceptional academic records and are interested in studying a postgraduate degree program in New Zealand are encouraged to apply for the Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand. Applications are currently being accepted for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society offer Postgraduate scholarships to commend and assist accomplished international students with outstanding academic performance as they embark on their path to becoming successful graduates of AUT.
Auckland University of Technology is a public research university located in Auckland, New Zealand. It was established in 2000 as a result of a merger between several institutions of technology and has since become one of the largest universities in New Zealand, with a student population of over 29,000. AUT is known for its emphasis on practical, industry-relevant education, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across its five faculties: Business, Economics, and Law; Culture and Society; Design and Creative Technologies; Health and Environmental Sciences; and Te Ara Poutama (Māori and Indigenous Development).
SEE ALSO: International Business Scholarship 2023 at University of Auckland in New Zealand
Scholarship Sponsor(s): (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society
Host Institution(s): The Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: $7000 contribution to fees
Number of Awards: 20
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand:
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society program.
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and the quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships).
Method of Application for the Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand:
Interested applicants are required to go through the AUT online scholarship portal to submit their complete application.
SEE ALSO: Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge (Cohort 3) 2023 For African Teachers
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.