ESED International Scholarship 2023 at University of Twente in Netherlands
The ESED International Scholarship 2023 at University of Twente in Netherlands is an awesome opportunity for international students who are interested in studying a master’s degree program in the country to come on board with the help of the annual funding program that supports students whose academic performance are outstanding with an amount towards tuition and study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University is thrilled to provide the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship for the 2023–2024 academic year. The Master’s scholarship provides financial assistance to excellent students who are investigating sustainable energy development and encourages them to make valuable contributions to the field’s knowledge.
The University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It is one of the largest universities in the Netherlands with over 13,000 students and more than 3,700 staff members. Founded in 1961, UT focuses on Technology, Behavioural, and Social Sciences. Its campus is located in the countryside and features various modern buildings, extensive sports facilities, and a student housing complex. UT is consistently ranked among the best universities in the Netherlands and Europe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The ESED International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Twente in the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Up to USD $ 10,000 per year
Eligible Fields of Study: Environmental & Energy Management, Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, and Sustainable Energy Technology
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the ESED International Scholarship 2023 at University of Twente in Netherlands:
- Applicants must undertake full-time master’s-level studies in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, or political science.
- Applicants must pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year.
- Applicants in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided they meet this requirement.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country or territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country or territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Applicants must be outstanding students.
Method of Application for the ESED International Scholarship 2023 at University of Twente in Netherlands:
Application Deadline: April 7, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.