Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students (Fully-funded)
The Chinese Government are currently inviting high intelligent and suitable international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in China to enroll on their ongoing fully funded Government scholarship program for the 2022-2023 academic session under the Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
The scholarship programme have been considered as one of the biggest Masters scholarship and PhD scholarship program in the country, thus making it one of the most competitive also with very strict criteria, though with mouth wagging offer which almost every student won’t afford to ignore. The program is established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Master and Ph.D. Programs.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (Type B) over time have also been witnessed as one of the best scientific, comprehensive education and management system in the country. And with Beijing Institute of Technology now regarded as their best institution for accommodating international students in the country and also acknowledged for its high quality intakes, successful graduates, vast job opportunities for graduated students, full scholarship programs, efficient daily management, adequate student life support as well as colorful student activities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Program;
- Interested applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Interested applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants should have at least 1year related working or internship experience.
Successful applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
Application Process for Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students;
Interested applicants who meets the above eligibility are expected submit application using the Online Register Portal, and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Or register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.