ATS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2022, Netherlands
Ever had a dream of studying in the Netherlands, then this opportunity is for you as the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is calling on highly intellectual international students to dive in to their ongoing ATS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme have been invoke for more than 5 decades now and often awarded at the end of every academic year to successful candidates who meets the below criteria. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is mainly for students who are non-EEA students which are often referred to as international students or outside European Economic Area.
The ATS provides avenue for these students to take-on a degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences at a reduced cost but providing almost 50% tuition fee weaver, and other benefits to enable a successful study. The scheme is a very competitive one, so previous academic records are mostly used when grading applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Host Institution(s): Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Scholarship Benefit: 50% Tuition fee weaver
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: international Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 ATS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship.
- Interested applicant must be an international student (non-EEA)
- Interested applicant must meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Interested applicant must be willing to take-on a full-time study programme at the University.
- Interested applicant must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Interested applicants are expected to pay the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Interested applicant must not hold another scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the completed academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
Application Process for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2022, Netherlands
Interested applicants who meets the above eligibility criteria above are expected to download the Application Form, fill all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see official site for contact details).
Application Deadline: December 31
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.