ArtsLink International Fellowship 2023 for artists and arts leaders
Suitably qualified artists, curators, and arts leaders whose work is informed by community engagement processes or social practice and who are citizens of one of the network countries are invited to submit applications for the ArtsLink International Fellowship 2023 worth travel cost, food, accommodation, health insurance, and other benefits.
The ArtsLink International Fellowship takes priority in applicants whose social practices seek to actively engage communities on issues related to the current climate emergency and human rights. The Fellowship encourages artists and arts leaders whose work is making an important contribution to furthering people’s awareness, understanding, and active participation in environmental and social justice issues.
The ArtsLink advocates and supports transnational cultural mobility and collaboration, empowering artists and arts leaders to engage communities in dialogue and creative projects for a more equitable, compassionate, and sustainable world. The organization embrace inclusivity, independent expression, human rights, and the development of civil societies
SEE ALSO: 2023 ICFJ/ONE Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling
Eligibility for the ArtsLink International Fellowship 2023 for artists and arts leaders:
- Applications are accepted from contemporary artists, curators, and arts leaders whose work is informed by community engagement processes or social practice.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the network countries.
- Applicants living outside the region temporarily should contact CEC ArtsLink staff to discuss their eligibility.
- Applicants can be of any age bracket.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language to function independently in the US.
- Applicants must not be undergraduate students or research scholars.
- Arts leaders/curators must be affiliated with an arts organization in the non-commercial sector or work as individual independent arts professionals.
- ArtsLink International Fellows from previous fellowships are not eligible to apply.
Benefits of the ArtsLink International Fellowship 2023 for artists and arts leaders:
The Fellowship covers visa and travel, food, accommodation, health insurance coverage, and up to 50% of production costs.
Method of Application for the ArtsLink International Fellowship 2023 for artists and arts leaders:
interested applicants should visit the official application website to submit their complete application.
SEE ALSO: Queen Mary University of London 2023 Scholarships in Blockchain Business and Society in UK
Application Deadline: January 16, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.