AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme for International Students
Suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their master’s degree program in any of the eligible higher institution of learning listed below are invited to submit application for the AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme that gives scholarship recipients access to free tuition fee and other awesome awards.
As a result of the European Master’s programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) which responds to the increasing need to better understand the socio-economic and environmental effects of agricultural, food and environmental policies in the world, the AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme was established and funded to provide outstanding international students with high academic record a Master’s scholarship that covers full tuition fee and other exciting offers. The program is policy oriented, offered based on academic merit and focuses on economic analysis which prepares scholarship recipients for a professional, international and world-changing career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme
- Catholic University of Sacred Heart in Milano, Italy
- University of Bonn in Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden
- UCLouvain in Belgium
- Pontifical Catholic University in Santiago, Chile
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain
- Tuition fee
- Free administrative fee
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- Free preparatory language class
- Double degree from two renowned European Universities
- Paid field trips and social events
- International experience in a world-wide network and great career opportunities
Number of Awards: Limited
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme for International Students:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with outstanding results.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 24 ECTS credits in food science or economics, including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency not older than two years.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of their choice institution.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission for a master’s degree program at any of the institutions above.
Method of Application for the AFEPA Erasmus Mundus 2023 Scholarship Programme for International Students:
Interested applicants should ensure to follow the application procedures and check the admission criteria to select the right program for them before proceeding with their scholarship application via the Erasmus Mundus official website.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.