Georgetown University 2023 Global Human Development Program (GHD)
Georgetown University in USA is pleased to invited suitably qualified students from sub-Saharan African countries who are looking to pursue their master’s degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 Global Human Development Program (GHD) worth full tuition fee and other generous benefits throughout the study period.
The Global Human Development Program (GHD) is an initiative of the university to offer at least one fully funded tuition fee Master’s scholarship and several other awards for outstanding students at the university from sub-Saharan Africa. The funding program is made possible through the generous support of the Amre and Caroline Heinz-Youness Family and the William and Catherine McGurn Family and it is offered based on academic merit.
Georgetown University is a private research university in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Founded by Bishop John Carroll in 1789. The university has grown to comprise eleven undergraduate schools with several scholarship programs like the Global Human Development Program aimed to support students with financial aid towards their tuition fee payment and other expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Human Development Program (GHD)
Host Institution(s): Georgetown University in USA
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Partial stipend for students from the Philippines
- A partial tuition fee for students from Asia
- 50% tuition fee reduction for students from Latin America
- A partial tuition scholarship for students from the Middle East.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Sub-Saharan African Countries
Eligibility for the Georgetown University 2023 Global Human Development Program (GHD):
- Applicants must be from an Sub-Saharan African Country.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language both in writing and speaking.
- Applicants must have completed courses in introductory macro and microeconomics and statistics with a minimum grade of B.
- Applicants must have at least 1 to 2 years of full-time work experience.
- Applicants must have experience living, studying, and working outside of the United States.
Method of Application for the Georgetown University 2023 Global Human Development Program (GHD):
Interested applicants should submit their completes application form along with the following documents below:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Supplemental data sheet
- Official transcripts and test scores like, GREs and TOEFL/IELTS
- Three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.