Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship 2023 at St. Lawrence College
The Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship 2023 at St. Lawrence College is a financial aid program offered to suitably qualified international students who are interested in studying an undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. degree program in Canada for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The International Department of St. Lawrence is pleased to provide the Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship 2023 to current and prospective international students to alleviate financial strain. The Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship, and Ph.D. scholarship worth up to CAD 1,000 is offered to students with an excellent academic record.
St. Lawrence College (SLC) is a college of applied arts and technology located in the Thousand Islands region of Eastern Ontario, Canada, with three campuses in Brockville, Cornwall, and Kingston. It offers full-time and part-time programs at all three campuses. The college has been ranked one of the top 50 research colleges in Canada. It also has an excellent reputation for its student services, academic support, and student experience.
SEE ALSO: MTNNigeria/Pan-Atlantic University Media Innovation Fellowship 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
Host Institution(s): St. Lawrence College in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship 2023 at St. Lawrence College:
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have been accepted into an academic program at St. Lawrence but have not started the program.
- Applicants must have received a Letter of Acceptance from St. Lawrence.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language.
Method of Application for the Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship 2023 at St. Lawrence College:
Interested applicants are required to apply for the scholarship via the official webpage and also submit the following supporting documents.
- Personal Essay: Why do you think you deserve to receive the Regional Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship and how do you plan to contribute to the student life at SLC if you are successful?
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Reference Letter, Resume, Volunteer Experience or Awards
SEE ALSO: Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at University of Tsukuba in Japan
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.