United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarship 2022 for all Nationalities
The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has embarked on their annual study invitation as they invites high intellectual international students from all Nationality who wish to further their academic pursuit in the country to enroll for their ongoing PhD Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The PhD Scholarship in the country have been one of the most competitive one in the UAEU and often awarded to few students with solid academic background. The scholarship is aimed at providing financial support for graduate students to further their academic excellence.
The United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarship Awards are based on a high challenging requirements as the applicant must tender some documents backing of his or her GPA, journal publications, conference presentations, patents, GRE score, recommendation letters, etc. as well as the institution graduated from. Applicants are requested to submit copies of all their credentials at the time of application submission.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE
Host Institution(s): United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition waiver, monthly stipend & health insurance etc.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarship.
- Interested applicant must have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Interested applicant must not be employed or possess financial sponsorship.
- Interested applicant must be willing to be available at UAEU full-time.
- Interested applicant must commit to a minimum of 40 hours/week on courses and/or research project throughout the year.
- Interested applicant must have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Interested applicant meet the PhD admission requirements
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
Application Process for the United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarship 2022.
Candidates who meets the above requirements and eligibility are expected to submit their application using the Online Application Portal. Applicants from a non-accredited Institutions are required to have their degrees certified by the Ministry of Education in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Please visit the following Link for details of procedures.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.