Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme 2022
Multi-million automobile company Toyota are pleased to invite as well as welcome highly suitable South Africans who wish to further their career path to take a chance in applying for the ongoing Graduate Trainee IT Programme for the 2022 calendar year.
The job vacancy is aimed at providing graduates with the opportunity to participate in a journey that forge to creating future leaders through its fascinating vigorous learning and training programs. Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme is available to graduates wish to learn and develop their career and skills in Science and Technology. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
Company/Organisation(s): Toyota, South Africa
Job Location: South Africa
Job Duration: Two years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc or Btech Degree
Nationality: South Africa
What to Expect;
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship. Toyota support the interns with the following:
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Program;
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
- Qualifications: BSc or Btech Degree in IT
- Applicants who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Applicants who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
Application Procedures for the Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme 2022 (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility for the program are expected to submit their application using the Online Application on or before the deadline, and must provide the below documents to support their application.
- Your CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of your tertiary qualification
- A copy of your academic record
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.