President International Scholarship 2023 at Jiangsu University
President International Scholarship 2023 at Jiangsu University is an opportunity for outstanding international students who are not citizens of China and desire to study an undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic year. The scholarship awarded on the basis of academic achievement and financial need covers full tuition and accommodation for up to the entire duration of the program.
President International Scholarship is created and funded by the university to attract more talented international students, stimulate their academic excellence, and foster cross–cultural exchanges with China. The Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship, and Ph.D. scholarship cover full tuition fees and accommodation for up to the entire duration of the program.
Jiangsu University is a major comprehensive university in the province of Jiangsu, China. It is an institution of higher learning directly under the provincial government of Jiangsu. JSU has grown rapidly in the past decades and now offers a wide variety of degree programs at all levels in twelve academic fields, including science, engineering, medicine, economics, management, law, liberal arts, education, philosophy, history, agriculture, and fine arts.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): President International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Jiangsu University in China
- PhDs: Full tuition and accommodation
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition per year
- Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the President International Scholarship 2023 at Jiangsu University:
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens of China.
- Applicants must be self-funded overseas students who take only English-taught degree programs.
- Undergraduate applicants must be under the age of 25 years.
- Master’s applicants must be under the age of 35 years.
- Ph.D. applicants must be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicant must meet the English and admission entry requirements as stated by the university.
Method of Application for the President International Scholarship 2023 at Jiangsu University:
Application Deadline: August 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.