OECD Internship Programme 2023 for Students
The OECD Internship Programme 2023 for Students applications are inviting interested and eligible undergraduates and graduates to acquire appropriate know–how and expertise in related domains and serve as a potential asset in Paris, France. The internship program funded by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is aiming to recruit talented and enthusiastic people from varied backgrounds to work on initiatives that align with the Secretary-General’s goals, as well as to assist the Organisation’s essential operations.
The Internship program is a 6 to 12 months program that is continually accepting applications. Students enrolled in a degree program (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.) who will remain enrolled throughout the duration of the internship can submit their applications online. Selected interns will be onboarded both remotely and in a hybrid form until further notice. The goal of this internship is to provide successful applicants with a chance to enhance their analytical and technical capabilities in an international setting. The program will last anywhere from one to twelve months, with a maximum of six months being renewable, and it will require a full-time commitment of forty hours per week. The successful applicants will be placed in one of the following fields below:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
Eligibility for the OECD Internship Programme 2023 for Students:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time degree program for the duration of the internship in a related field or discipline to that of OECD.
- Applicants must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month.
- Applicants must have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French).
- Applicants must have the working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other languages used at the OECD.
- Applicants must possess solid quantitative and IT skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Applicants must be capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
Method of Application for the OECD Internship Programme 2023 for Students:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications via the online application platform. For more information on the OECD Internship Programme, kindly download the Internship brochure, consult the frequently asked questions, or contact the host.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.