Moorhead International Scholarships 2023 at Minnesota State University
Minnesota State University in the USA is now accepting applications from talented and eligible international students interested in studying an undergraduate degree program for the Moorhead International Scholarships 2023 for the upcoming academic year. International students admitted to Minnesota State University will be eligible for an automatic scholarship. The scholarship amount awarded will be based on the student’s academic performance.
Minnesota State University Moorhead provides numerous scholarships to both new and existing students. By submitting one online application, potential recipients are matched with scholarships tailored to their academic interests, extracurricular activities, and other qualifications. The Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation provides Undergraduate scholarships to incoming, current, and graduate students gifted by alumni, businesses, friends, and foundations. These scholarships are in addition to those automatically awarded through the admissions process and many are available through individual departments, colleges, and programs.
Minnesota State University Moorhead is a public university located in Moorhead, Minnesota. It was founded in 1887 and offers over 140 undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. The university’s campus covers over 200 acres and includes 11 residence halls, a student center, an athletic complex, and several other academic and recreational facilities. The university also has a number of student organizations, including academic and religious groups, fraternities and sororities, and honor societies. Minnesota State University Moorhead is home to the Dragon athletics program, which fields teams in 11 sports.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation
Host Institution(s): Minnesota State University in the USA
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Moorhead International Scholarships 2023 at Minnesota State University:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must applying for a scholarship need to meet eligibility criteria such as full-time enrolment, maintaining a certain GPA, major, year in college, or financial need.
- Applicants must be in a full-time enrolment (12+ credits per semester) unless otherwise noted in the application criteria.
- Renewable scholarships may have GPA requirements but do not require annual applications. Automatic scholarships are awarded for the semester and/or year specified or until you graduate, whichever comes first. Failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in loss of scholarship funds.
- Applicants must not transfer the scholarship to another institution.
Method of Application for the Moorhead International Scholarships 2023 at Minnesota State University:
Students who want to apply for this scholarship can submit one online form and will be matched to scholarships that are suitable for them based on their background, major/minor, and extracurricular activities.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.