Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 is pleased to lead young and average career professionals from nominated countries to the United States for a one-year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership empowerment, and professional teamwork with the United States. Equivalent applications are presently invited from qualified candidates from all nationals for the 2022/2023 version of the program.
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship gives priceless opportunities for professional advancement through chosen university courses, attending conferences, commanding lead, and practical work involvement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The U.S. Department of State
Duration: 6–10 months
Host Institution(s): Leading U.S. Universities
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Up to 200 Fellows/Year
Study Level: Mid-Career Professions
Nationality: Any Nationality
SEE ALSO: University of Auckland New Zealand Masters Scholarships 2022-2023
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Details:
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is regulated by a Bi national Fulbright Commission In 26 countries. The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is imposed with the activities of the fellowship Program in all other engaging countries.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Primary Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants are required to posses a minimum bachelor’s degree in other to be eligible.
- Applicants are required to have at least five years of full-time professional involvement in the related filed.
- Applicants are required to have little or no involvement in the United States before the application.
- Applicants must exhibit great leadership skills and qualities.
- Applicants must present a good evidence of public service in his or her community.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Eligible Countries:
In other to confirm if your country or region is among the list of eligible countries to take part in the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023, kindly click on your region below and if your region appears then you are eligible to apply for the program
Europe and Eurasia
Middle East and North Africa
East Asia and Pacific
South and Central Asia
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Eligible Programs:
In other to be considered for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023, applicants are required to chose of the following programs below:
Human and Institutional Development
Economic Development, Finance and Banking, Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration, Technology Policy and Management, Human Resource
Rights and Freedoms
Communications/Journalism, International Religious Freedom, Law and Human Rights, Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
Agricultural and Rural Development, Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change, Urban and Regional Planning
Contagious and Infectious Diseases, Public Health Policy and Management, HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention, Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention, Educational Administration, Planning and Policy, Higher Education Administration, Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
SEE ALSO: US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program 2022/2023 for Study in USA
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Program Benefits:
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 takes care of
- Fully funded tuition fees at the allocated host university.
- Basic English language training, if needed.
- A maintenance allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Financial coverage in case of sickness or accident.
- Book allowance and a one time computer subsidy.
- Fully funded travel expense to and from the US and for domestic travel to necessary program events.
- A Professional advancement fund for professional activities, like field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Application Process:
Interested applicants are to contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in their region for more information on how to apply. For more details and embassy addresses, see involving countries by region.
Application Deadline: Differs by country
Visit the official website for more details about the application process