Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships 2023 at Stanford University
Applications are presently being accepted by Stanford University for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships 2023, which is open to eligible students with a strong academic background and a desire to study at the university. International students are also eligible to apply for this opportunity. Knight-Hennessy scholars are provided with funding for their graduate studies at Stanford for a maximum of three years. The funding is applicable to the degree program(s) for which the scholars are selected at the time of their admission.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) offers Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarship assistance for the academic program mentioned in the original admission letter. If scholars intend to pursue an extra graduate program, they can request KHS for further funding for up to three years. However, receiving additional funding is not certain. In case a student is accepted into a degree program that has a duration of more than three years, like a Stanford dual-degree program, Ph.D., or MD, the funding they receive will be determined by the standard funding commitment of the graduate program they are enrolled in. The funding commitment varies across departments and schools.
Stanford University is a private research university located in Stanford, California. It was founded in 1885 by Leland Stanford, a railroad magnate, and his wife Jane Stanford, in memory of their son, Leland Stanford Jr. The university is named after the Stanfords.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Stanford University in the USA
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships 2023 at Stanford University:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in the full-time program.
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Applicants must demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships 2023 at Stanford University:
To apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships at Stanford, applicants must complete and submit an online application form as part of the application process for the fellowship program.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.