Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2023
Young Nigerian graduates are invited to submit applications for the Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2023 which will launch in May 2023, providing a platform for talented, motivated, and technologically-minded individuals to develop their leadership skills. Ericsson Nigeria is looking for dedicated, innovative, and creative people to join the team and take their knowledge to the next level.
Ericsson Nigeria through the Engineering Graduate Program is seeking Engineering Graduates who finished their bachelor’s degrees between 2020 and 2021 in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science, Software, Computer Engineering, IT or Information Systems, Networks Engineering, and Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
- Applicants should not have more than 1 year of work experience.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC program.
Ericsson Nigeria is a leading telecommunications and ICT solutions provider in Nigeria. The company provides innovative solutions and services to business customers, organizations, and government institutions. Ericsson Nigeria is committed to helping customers maximize the value of their investments in ICT infrastructure and services. The company also strives to create an enabling environment for innovation, collaboration, and collaboration between its customers, partners, and suppliers.
Requirements for the Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2023:
- Basic Network level competence
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
Benefits of the Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2023:
- The program offers a comprehensive 12-month training program that will prepare you for a successful career in your chosen field. Upon completion of the program, you will be ready to move into an experienced role.
- Fuel your enthusiasm for creativity and your ambition to become part of a pioneering team. You’ll be in an environment that fosters creative thinking and encourages the exchange of ideas.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Mentorship is offered by experienced professionals in the field.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.