DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for All Academic Disciplines in Germany
Overseas students form selected nationalities are presently welcomed to apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for a Master’s degree Studies in All Academic Disciplines. The scholarship award programme gives students the chance to go on or pursue their academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
The scholarships are offered for the time scale of the quality period of study for the selected study programme not less than 24 months to receive additional funding after the first year of study for 2-year courses, evidence of academic accomplishment so far must show that the study programme can be well completed within the quality period of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Host Institution(s): Numerous
Scholarship Worth: Kindly check Scholarship Benefits below
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Kindly check for list of Selected Nationalities below
DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for All Academic Disciplines Eligibility Criteria:
You might want to ask, who are qualified for the DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023? To be eligible for the scholarship award, interested applicants must meet the following requirements below:
- Interested applicant must be an outstanding qualified graduates who must have completed a first degree, either a Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree at least by the time they begin their scholarship-supported study programme.
- The DAAD gives subject related scholarship programme to interested applicant from artistic field of study and the field of architecture.
- Interested applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency or its equivalent to be eligible.
DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for All Academic Disciplines Scholarship Benefits:
- Scholarship deposit of about 861 euros monthly.
- Deposit towards health, accident and individual liability insurance offset.
- Travel allowance deposit.
- One time study allowance deposit.
Scholarship holders can obtain the following added benefits below under special circumstances:
- Allocation of monthly rent.
- Accompanying family members will receive monthly allocation.
- Applicants will receive monthly grant for German language course.
DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for All Academic Disciplines Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 for their Master’s studies are advised to do so online via the official application portal. Interested applicants are also required to choose their status and country of origin for certain application requirements and to allow applicants submit their complete application.
Application Deadline: Application closes on October 1st of every year.