Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 at Sheffield Hallam University for International Students in UK
Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 is pleased to announce open the application invitation from acceptably qualified international students for the scholarships award programme at Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom.
The scholarship award will make available a partial fees deduction for undergraduate and postgraduate students registered in their first year of study. International students desiring to commence their studies in January 2023 are mainly advised to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition deduction
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students Eligibility Criteria:
In order to stand a chance at being considered for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 at Sheffield Hallam University , interested applicants must meet the following requirements stated below:
- Interested applicants must be an international fee paying student to be eligible.
- Interested Postgraduate applicants must have accomplished at least a 2.1 or its correspondent in their honors degree and must meet the English and academic enrollment requirements for their chosen course.
- Interested undergraduate applicants must meet the English and academic enrollment requirements for their chosen course.
- interested applicants must have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Sheffield Hallam University and must have received their student identifier number in order to be eligible for the scholarship award.
- Interested applicants must be able to afford any extra fees their course may need like, field trips and tuition fees for later years of their study.
Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 are required to do the following below:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. Kindly visit the online prospectus if you are yet to apply.
- Applicants are to make sure they meet the scholarship criteria listed above.
- Applicants are advised to start their scholarship application online prior to the application deadline after they must have received their student identifier number.
- Applicants are required to send their academic transcripts to email@example.com on or before the application deadline and would be notified if accepted within one month of the closing date.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022.