Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students
The Rutgers University in partnership with Camden County College are inviting highly intellectual undergraduate international students who wish to take up a study degree in the United States to enroll for their ongoing International Chancellor’s Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is an opportunity meant for undergraduates who wish to further their academic pursuit in USA, and have often being considered as one of the toughest undergraduate scholarship program in the school with it’s award ranging at about $15,000 which will reduce the tuition fee for every successful applicants.
Rutgers University–Camden will take care of the funding of the program and successful applicants must undertake a full-time study course under the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business. All scholarships are contingent upon meeting Rutgers-Camden’s admission requirements and having and F-1 visa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rutgers University, USA
Host Institution(s): Rutgers University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship;
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must be non-sponsored international F-1 visa students, (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay)
- Interested applicant must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Interested applicant must meet and have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants who graduate from Camden County College with an associate of science (A.S.), associate of arts (A.A.), or associate of fine arts (A.F.A.) degree, and meet Rutgers–Camden admission requirements.
Application Process for the Rutgers University Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship are not expected to apply separately as the applicants who meet the criteria are automatically considered when they apply admission and are admitted to Rutgers-Camden.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.