Royal Holloway University of London 2022 Bradley de Glehn Scholarship for International Students
The Royal Holloway University of London is inviting intelligent international students who wish to further their academic study in the Britain to dive into their ongoing Bradley de Glehn Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship is open for both domestic and international students who wish to further their postgraduate studies in the UK, and often considered by many as one of the most competitive Masters scholarship program in the university. The program is a partially funded scheme which is valued at about £9,600 as well as other benefits and stipends for successful applicants who wish to take on a part-time study in either MA European Philosophy, MA Political Philosophy or MA Modern Philosophy at the school.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bradley de Glehn
Host Institution(s): Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £9,600
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Royal Holloway University of London Bradley de Glehn Scholarship;
- Interested applicant must be domestic or an international student.
- The program is open to new Masters Students only.
- Interested applicant will be willing to be enrolled in a part-time study program in the school.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree in a reputable institution or it’s equivalent.
- Interested applicant must hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study a course
Application Process for the Royal Holloway University of London 2022 Bradley de Glehn Scholarship;
Interested applications who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to submitted their application through RH Direct. Applications are reviewed based on previous academic achievement and the strength of their scholarship application. The application process must be completed and submitted on or before the deadline.
- Scholarship statement
- Undergraduate degree transcript
- One academic reference (up to 200 words). This must be from an academic who has previously supported, taught or worked with you (on official headed paper).
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
For more information visit, Visit the official Website.