Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 for African Undergraduate Students
Interested applicants are invited from acceptable qualified young African students who wish to intensify their fashion skills for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 funded by the African Fashion Foundation for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 has been generated to finance the upcoming young fashion transmission, business, and media skills from Sub-Saharan Africa, giving aid for the higher education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
SEE ALSO: Africa Elite Scholarship Programme for Africans to Study in Taiwan 2022
Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 for African Undergraduate Students Eligibility Criteria:
In other to be considered for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 for Africans, interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria below:
- Interested applicants must be nationals of Sub-Saharan African countries in other to be eligible for the scholarship award.
- Interested applicants must be 18 years of age or above on September 1, 2022 at the beginning of the academic year in other to be considered for the scholarship award.
- Interested applicants must meet the entry requirement for their chosen course which includes GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or its equivalent for intentional qualification.
- Interested applicants must be ready to fully contribute to their chosen course and take an authentic approach towards their work and must be willing to go after a career in Fashion transmission.
Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 for African Undergraduate Students Application Process:
In other to stand a chance at being considered for the scholarship award, interested applicants for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 for Africans are to submit the following documents below and complete the first screening through the application link.
- Applicants are required to submit their resume that contains their personal details as well as their location, education history and any related work experience
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their valid passport
- Applicants are required to submit copies of their academic certificate or transcript.
- Applicants are required to submit a personal statement containing 500 word count.
- Applicants are required to submit an interview video recorded prior to the scholarship application.
Application Deadline: May 16, 2022
Visit the official website for more details about the application process