Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Lancaster University is calling on highly intelligent international students who wish to take-on a masters degree programme in the United Kingdom to take a chance on their ongoing Business Masters Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by the Management School. The award is for 2022 entry only.
The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study and will comprise the tuition fee waiver for full-time students and other stipends. The scholarship is not made available in cash but successful applicants will be given the award upon getting the admission for their masters in the school. The masters scholarship is reviewed on an annual basis and offer can’t guaranteed for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lancaster University, UK
Host Institution(s): Lancaster University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £4,000 of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate taught students on Business Masters programmes
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship.
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must have the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree in a reputable institution.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take on a full time study programme in the school.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
The following countries are eligible for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
Application Process for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown. Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed. The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.