Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2022 for Studies in Australia
Bond University are delighted to announce their new opportunity for highly intellectual international students who wish to further their academic study in Australia as they urge them to apply for their ongoing Stand Out Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program have been aimed at luring students into the institution and have been classified as one of the best undergraduate scholarship in the country, though they have offers for postgraduate students. The Stand Out Scholarship have been invoke for more than 3 decades now with lots of alumnus who often helps in funding the programme.
The Bond University have been graded as one of the best and also the first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, Queensland. And have been dishing out series of mouth wagging opportunities to international students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Merit Award
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for 2022 Bond University Stand Out Scholarship;
1. Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
2. Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
3. Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
4. Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
5. Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
6. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Application Process for the 2022 Stand Out Scholarship 2022 at Bond University, Australia;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria above are expected to submit an application for this scholarship opportunity using the Online application form and select the program of choice. Once submitted, students can simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.